Dead on Arrival | Fall Out Boy
farewell my love
Slow Dance | John Legend
This one’s for the homies and the thots.
1. Mase - Nothing (ft. Eric Bellinger)
2. YG - Do It To Ya (feat. TeeFlii)
3. Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
4. Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charlie XCX)
5. Rich Homie Quan - Walk Thru (feat. Problem)
6. Drake - 0 To 100/The Catch Up
7. Fat Joe - I Won’t Tell (ft J. Holiday)
8. YG - Bicken Back Being Bool
9. Tyga - Hookah Ft. Young Thug
10. YG - Who Do You Love (Feat. Drake)
11. Jeremih - Don’t Tell Em (Ft. Yg)
12. DJ Mustard - Paranoid Feat. Ty Dolla $ign & Joe Moses
13. Sage The Gemini & IamSu! - Go Somewhere
14. Kurupt ft. Baby S & Andre Wilson - We Can Freak It
15. The Dove Shack - Summertime In The LBC
16. Mike Jones - Flossin’
17. TeeFlii - 24 Hours (Feat 2 Chainz)
18. Chris Brown - Loyal (ft. Lil Wayne & French Montana)
19. Adrian Marcel - 2AM
20. Tinashe Ft. Schoolboy Q - 2 On (TOKiMONSTA Remix)
21. The Team - Its Gettin Hot
22. Mike Jay - For A Week (ft. YG & Too Short)
23. Rayven Justice - Slide Thru Feat. Keak Da Sneak & Philthy Rich (Prod. by De’la Musik)
24. Bei Maejor - Trouble Feat. J. Cole
25. Juvenile - Back That Azz Up
26. John Hart ft Iamsu - Who Booty
27. D-Mac - Panoramic ft. Sage The Gemini & Show Banga
28. Sage The Gemini ft Iamsu - Gas Pedal
29. Travis Porter ft FKI - Bring It Back
30. HBK Gang - Quit Cattin (Feat. Kool John, P-Lo & Skipper)
31. Mistah F.A.B. - New Oakland
32. Clyde Carson ft The Team - Slow Down
33. Mann - Buzzin’
34. Kevin Lyttle - Turn Me On
35. Houston - I Like That (ft Chingy Nate Dogg and I-20)
36. Diligentz - Punk Rock (Remix) (ft. The Pack & Go DAV)
37. Schoolboy Q - Man Of The Year
If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
I love how this post is like “Oh, clean up some of the nastiest, hard to clean shit with coke!” but doesn’t mention “Hey, you actually ingest this stuff that can clean CORRODED CAR BATTERIES.”
Heyyy this is because when you put carbon dioxide to make the carbonated water, you get carbonic acid. Carbonic acid varies in how much the pH is, especially in the different coke products. Strong enough to dissolve rust but not steel or any of the metals mentioned here.
But here’s the thing, carbonic acid is not one of the 6 strong acids. You know what is one of those? Hydrocholric acid. You know where you naturally secrete hydrocholric acid? Your stomach. Hydrochloric acid is some nasty stuff and WILL eat away at a screw if allowed to soak long enough. If you ever got just drop of a diluted solution on your skin in chem lab, then you can see where that would happen very easily.
The stronger acid wins. Your tummy is fine when you drink coke. Your tummy makes acid strong enough to fuck that corroded battery up. It can handle a can of coke. Please don’t swallow a screw or something to test this tho, please.
thank you science side of tumblr <3
Seriously. You could probably do all of these with lemon juice (citric acid) or vinegar (ethanoic, or acetic, acid) just because acids work in pretty similar ways. Actually, when you see people recommending vinegar as a household cleaner? This is what it’s doing!
Also, as someone who has accidentally inhaled hydrochloric acid fumes, TRUST ME, THE CARBONIC ACID IS MUCH BETTER.
Every time I see a hysterical post on modern food I just kinda point and laugh
Because dude. Dude. You know what you breathe in and out every fucking second to survive? Oxygen. An incredibly corrosive gas that is probably responsible for more deaths across the history of the planet than anything else. Not only that, it’s a biproduct of photosynthesis. You literally rely on plant excretions to survive
Do you know what most of your body is made up of? Water. Which, given enough time, will destroy anything.
That morning coffee you like? Well shit, caffeine - lifeblood to many - is actually an incredibly potent nerve toxin (If you’re an insect). Plants actually produce that shit as an insecticide.
That refreshing zing from citrus? Acid. That juicy smack of a tomato? Acid and cadmium. That tart in an apple? Arsenic. That seasoning you put all over your fish and chips? Acid strong enough to destroy seashells - life that has evolved to survive living in a salt-drenched sea.
Stop being a tit and drink your damned coke.
EVERYTHING. IS. CHEMICALS.
It IS safe to say though that drinking/eating too many acidic foods CAN damage some things such as the esophagus or teeth - but it does require QUITE a lot of acid.
That is the opening of a portal to another dimension and you cannot tell me otherwise